12-well Perfused Organ Panel Starter System
Perfused Organ Panel is a unique system that enables continuous perfusion of 12 statistically independent organ cultures with just one tube. Media and assays are added and removed as in a standard 12-well plate. Scaffolds can be removed for cell isolation and imaging.
Starter system includes:
- A dual syringe pump
- Two 12-well PerfusionPal plates
- Two syringes and tubing
- 30 SeedEZ scaffolds
- Two bottles of 100 mL blood substitute
With the exception of syringe pump, all components are sterile.
The Blood Substitute is immiscible with and insoluble in media, reagents, and drugs. Its main functions are to enable perfusion and provide superior delivery of respiratory gases to the basal side of each culture. The Blood Substitute does not support the growth of microorganisms. Since it is the only reagent in the syringes and the tubing, the risk of contamination is negligible compared to perfusion platforms that utilize culture media in tubing and syringes.
- Parallel perfusion of 24 cultures (12 cultures in each plate)
- Superior gas delivery via hemoglobin analog, Blood Substitute
- In-well perfusion that provides concentrated secretome and metabolome
- Routine media changes using a micropipette as in any multiwell plate
- In-well assaying
- Assay multiplexing (e.g. bioluminescence and fluorescence)
- Routine reads (transfer supernatants to a new plate and read on a plate reader)
- Extended mechanistic studies
- Repeat drug dose testing
- Enhanced Phase I drug metabolism
- Human metabolites for slow-to-metabolize drugs
- Concentrated secretome for testing biologics (monoclonal antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates)
- Saves time, and money spent on cells in other assays (such as relay assay)
Ships within 1 week.
Have a PO number?