12-well Perfused Organ Panel Starter System
Perfused Organ Panel is a unique microphysiological system that enables continuous, parallel perfusion of 12 statistically independent organ cultures with just one tube. Media and assays are added and removed as in a standard 48-well plate. Scaffolds can be removed for cell isolation and imaging.
Starter system includes:
- A dual syringe pump
- Two 12-well PerfusionPal plates
- Two syringes and tubing
- 30 SeedEZ scaffolds
- Two bottles of 100 mL blood substitute
- Parallel perfusion of 24 cultures (12 cultures in each plate)
- Superior tissue oxygenation and pH maintenance
- 2-10 times higher CYP450 activity compared to 2D cultures
- 4 times higher cellular respiration compared to 2D cultures
- High mitochondrial utilization
- Concentrated secretome for testing biologics (MAbs and ADCs)
- Concentrated metabolome for testing slow-to-metabolize drugs
- Extended mechanistic studies
- Standardized, 12-well integral insert system
- Media exchanges using a micropipette
- Ideal for biochemical assaying & assay multiplexing
- Removable & portable SeedEZ scaffolds
With the exception of syringe pump, all components are sterile.
The Blood Substitute provides superior delivery of respiratory gases to the basal side of cultures. It is immiscible with and insoluble in media, reagents, and drugs. The Blood Substitute is twice as dense as water and cannot grow any microorganisms enabling sterile, long-term perfusion of cultures.
Ships within 1 week.
Have a PO number?