Reusable Blood Substitute
- In vivo like oxygen delivery
- Increased cellular respiratory metabolism
- Enhanced mitochondrial utilization
- Stable pH
- Reduced risk of infection
- Blood Substitute has at least an order of magnitude higher solubility of all respiratory gases than does the cell culture medium
- Blood Substitute is insoluble in and immiscible with cell culture media, reagents and drugs
- Reusable indefinitely using sterile filtering techniques
- Blood Substitute does not support the growth of microorganisms, lowering the risk of infection for organ on a chip devices
- Insignificant evaporation compared to cell culture media
Ships within 1 week.
Have a PO number?